Thursday, February 2, 2012

February

So I’ve been lacking any and all inspiration for the blog lately. I keep blaming it on the weather and the winter blues that have set in, but that can’t really be an excuse because it’s not really winter here. We had our one 10 inch snow storm that left Dan and I stranded downtown for the evening, but other than that the winter blues haven’t had time to set in. It’s like spring time here in the city. So with nothing to write about and starting to feel depressed that my life was turning out to be really, really boring, I’ve decided to take another approach. I found this on my cousins Facebook page and I’ve decided I’m going to participate. Thank you, Liz, for sharing!



For the rest of the month I’ll be posting the picture of the day. Hopefully this will happen daily, as you see I’m already a day behind, but there is nothing wrong with catch up.

February 1, 2012 – Your View



Since I am a day behind I decided to share with you a photo from the newspaper yesterday. On the right you’ll see the view of Lake Shore Drive yesterday and on the left is the same stretch of road exactly a year ago. I’ll never ever forget that day, or that walk to the train station. By far the worst commute of my life, and the next day will probably go down in history as my one and only snow day of my adult life… So this is a fantastic view compared to what I had last year. And now I'll leave you with one of my favorites, here is my favorite picture of the view I get to enjoy every day.



Happy February Everyone, I hope you enjoy this little change of pace for the blog. And a special shout out to ManFace-- Happy BirthMonth, My Dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment