Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 11 - Makes You Happy

There are many many things that make me happy. Clean sheets, delicious coffee, new shoes, freshly painted nails. I could go on and on.

But one thing that put the biggest smile on my face today, February 11th, was talking to Dillon on the phone. He's been going through a funny phase lately and doesn't like the phone. It's kinda been breaking Grandma's heart really, so I was so surprised when he said "HIIIIIIIIIIIIII" when Jill handed him the phone. We talked and talked about Toy Story 3 and how Aunt Tracy needed a nap so Dillon should take one for her. We talked about Miss Cindy's and his upcoming Valentine's party. He is really excited about the party. I asked him what kind of Valentine's he got his friends and he said, "Fun Dip Valentines, and Suckers, and M&M's." And then he tells me the thing that made me so happy.

"Aunt Tracy, when you eat a red fun dip and then eat a blue fun dip, your tongue turns purple!"

This kid is the smartest 3 year old I know. I love him to pieces and I am so glad that he is back to talking on the phone. I can't wait to see him and Jill, so today I'm going to share one of my most recent favorite pictures of Dillon.



Happy Weekend, hope you're doing something that makes you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment