Thursday, February 2, 2012

February 2 - Words



It's the theme of my blog and a motto I love. Therefore I just had this printed from a little shop on etsy. Now, if you've never browsed etsy before I don't know if I should tell you to go there directly or to stay away, because it is so amazingly addicting.

I had this custom printed from a shop called "BigMowth" (I don't know how I was ever drawn to a site by that name?!) Kourtney is absolutely wonderful. She made me three custom prints, sent me proofs, changed the colors and then shipped them out. I was anxiously waiting for them for almost two weeks when I started to get nervous. I went back and checked the order form and couldn't believe that I had put in the wrong address!! I was so upset, but Kourtney was so sweet she sent the images she made to my walgreens and I just went and picked them up! I'm in love! I highly suggest her page if you're in the market for any graphic art. The link is here... but I'm telling you, be careful, the whole etsy site is addicting!!

And since I'm sharing here are the other two prints I had done. Love them! Now I just need to get frames and decide where to put them!



No comments:

Post a Comment