Saturday, February 25, 2012

February 25 - Green

Today's blog post is a little bit of a reach.I looked around for quite some time this morning and this was the only green thing I could find.



Now I don't even like this kind of dish soap, but dish soap is one of those things that I buy whatever brand is on sale. I prefer this kind of dish soap, and I always seem to have a large bottle stashed in the back of cabinet under the sink.



This is my favorite soap because it's the soap that my great grandma used, and every time I use it the smell takes me right back to her kitchen. I used to love washing her dishes. I'd pull up a kitchen chair, Grandma would carefully remove all the glasses and knives from the area, and she would let me go at it. Jill was sometimes my trusty assistant and yesterday when she called me she was so excited to tell me that Dillon has a new favorite chore. He loves to do the dishes. She sent me this picture...



...and all it did was remind me of this picture that I lovingly have displayed right next to my kitchen sink. It's one of my favorites of Jill and I at Grandma's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment