Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 17-19 - Time, Drink, Something You Hate To Do

February 17 - Time
Time: 9:00 am – woke up on this beautiful Friday, and laid in bed, one of my absolute favorite things
Time: 2:00 pm – had all of my errands/appointments done for the day and had my house spotless
Time: 2:02 pm – Dan walked in the door from school
Time: 2:30 pm – Finally on the road to St. Leon
Time: 3:30 pm – In the middle of some pretty intense trivia questions (I always want to buy a set of trivia cards for the car, but Dan has decided he likes to make up his own better)
Time: 3:30 pm becomes 4:30 pm because of the time change
Time: 5:15 pm – Sitting in traffic, so annoyed
Time: 7:08 pm – At Last, Home!

February 18 - Drink
Friday night I drank too much to even enjoy drinking on Saturday. End of story.

February 19 – Something You Hate To Do
On the last day of a trip home, I pretty much hate the entire day. I dread leaving my family, I dread driving back. It’s awful. We still had a nice little day; enjoying breakfast with the Horstman’s and lunch with the Hartman’s. But then, Dan tricked me into driving home because he all of a sudden remembered that he needed to read 20 pages for his grad school assignment this week… so there I was, back in the driver’s seat, something I hate. But we made record time and for the second time in three days. At last, I was home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment