Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 8 - Sun

I'm sorry, but today's photo assignment seems a little silly. There is never sun in Chicago in February. Instead, this morning there was a little layer of snow and ice on the ground and by the time I left work it was almost dark. I couldn't even come up with a good photo that I already had to share with you that represented sun. So instead I'm going to take this opportunity to share with the some pictures from a wonderful, wonderful day. Kait and Adam's wedding.

December 10, 2011 was a picture perfect day. I woke up with an awful hangover because ManFace and I went out with the groomsmen after the rehearsal dinner, but after a cup of coffee, subway sandwich, and a break halfway through my hair appointment I was good to go. We had so much fun getting ready, and Kaitlin made the most gorgeous bride.



Kaitlin also had the most fabulous glam squad to do our hair and makeup. Thank goodness they were still there to get the lipstick off of her face, but I absolutely love these pictures, they were well worth the pink lips on her cheek!



When we were all set we took a carriage ride to the circle to get pictures taken and then ceremony time it was!




Everything was perfect, the ceremony was so full of love and warmth and I was so happy to be standing there with Kaitlin and Adam. Then came the party. We had so much fun. I never left the dance floor, except to make quick trips to the bar and we danced, and danced until my body hurt.



It was such a great weekend and I couldn't be happier for Kaitlin and Adam. They are perfect... and two of my favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment