Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29 - Something You Are Listening To

So right now I'm mainly listening to the extreme wind that is blowing outside of our house. Sometimes I think something right out of the Wizard of Oz might happen and the house is going to start spinning around in circles... let's hope that this doesn't happen any time soon.

But something else that I am listening to right now is American Idol.



I am studying up, thinking about even starting to take notes because once they are down to the Top 12 and intense draft is going to take place at work.

I am so very excited for the American Idol pool, even more so than the 4 Four Pool that I'm in. There's four of us and once we get to the top 12 we are going to have a 3 round draft to pick the person we think is going to win the competition. Can't wait, but I really, really need to study up on these contestants.

I can't let my personal feelings get in the way (or else I would take Heejun in the first round), and I feel like I have to start thinking like a 16 year old girl (the majority of voters for this competition), but honestly I'm just not that impressed by many of the contestants this year, so it's going to be tough. I'll let you know how it goes.

So there it is, the month on February. It's been fun. I enjoyed blogging every day (or every other day), and I hope you enjoyed reading it as well. I have to give credit to the woman that posts the Monthly Photo Challenge every month. Her blog is here. Her blog is pretty great. So what do you think, should I participate in March?? Here's the list...

No comments:

Post a Comment