Saturday, March 24, 2012

March 24 & 25 - Animal & Breakfast

It's no secret to anyone. I really, really do not like animals. I was going to skip today's photo assignments until I was sent this photo last night from Dad.



Three of my favorite people, with Mr. Peyton.

If I have to choose one animal that I've ever been able to put up with... I didn't say like, just tolerated, it would be Peyton. He really is a sweet dog and since we didn't have pets growing up because of allergies and bad luck, I know how much Jill loves this dog since it's the first pet she had once she left the house.

I wish I was there with them all this weekend, even if it meant hanging out with the dog.

And today, there was no breakfast. I slept right through it.

It's been a productive weekend, the house is spotless, but I'm really beginning to miss Dan. So I'm off to pick him up to the airport, can't wait to see him and hear about his adventure this week.

Happy Sunday Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment