Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The End of March

So it's been 10 days since my last post... which means there is a lot to catch up on. On Monday I misplaced my camera. I had deep cleaned my entire house just two days before, but I couldn't seem to find the camera anywhere. And then, finally, on Sunday while I was picking up the house I found it! It was under a stack of Golf Digest Magazines... Now, from the subject matter of the magazines I will give you one guess as to who thought it was a good idea to stack a bunch of magazines on a camera. But anyway, it's found, so let's catch up.

March 26 - Key

One of my bestest friends gave me this necklace as a graduation gift. It was "the key to my heart." I've kept it, worn it thousands of times, and I still wear it. It reminds me of our friendship more now than ever because we are so far apart, and I'll treasure it forever.



March 27 - Your Name

I sign my name several times a day, every time I book a party I sign the confirmation letter and every time a finalized menu contract goes out I sign my name, Tracy Hartman, but whenever someone asks me my name it comes out... Tracy Hor, I mean Hartman. I think because there was only a two letter change it's even harder for me to get used to my married name. But one upside of this... when I go pick up my prescription it now says HA instead of HO, makes me feel a little better about myself.



March 28 - Trash

On March 28th we celebrated Dan's golden birthday! We spent a very fun evening with our friend Artie at our favorite bar by our house and then came home for a birthday treat... Sprinkles Cupcakes, Dan devoured the first one before I even got to take a cell phone picture of him with his cupcakes, so here's a picture of our trash...



The cupcakes were delish! The red velvet is of course the favorite stand by flavor that you have to get every time you're there, but I would also highly suggest the peanut butter with chocolate chips and chocolate icing. Hello!

March 29 - Feet

With all of the beautiful weather I finally got around to painting my toes. The first pedicure of the year ALWAYS requires red toe nail polish... my favorite.



And to share one of my favorite pictures of all time, my favorite picture of feet... Now that was a fun summer!



March 30 - Toy

I've been told by the three people under the age of 21 that have visited my house that I do not have a fun house because we have no toys. When Dan's cousins came to visit they were searching for toys so hard, but told me the only thing they found were cobwebs... With that being said. This is the closest thing to a toy we have here at the house, Scrabble.



In our entire relationship we've probably played a thousand games of Scrabble, and I've won ONE. I'll never forget my winning word was YEN. I only had a Y and an N in my hand and I found this lonely little E sitting out in the middle of the board. The points I received put me 1 point above Dan. It was a great day!

March 31 - Where you Relax

There it is. I write about this little nook of my home quite a bit. But my corner of the couch is the best place to relax, especially with lots of pillows and one of my favorite blankies from Kait!



Holy Smokes, I finished March, honestly didn't think it would happen. I hope everyone had a great Month. Now to get caught up with April!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment