Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 10th and 11th

Cold & Where You Ate Breakfast

It's been so cold outside the past two days and I've been scarfing down oatmeal from a disposable coffee cup at my desk while my computer is booting up. Nothing to exciting or glamorous, but it's been my life the past two days.

And so I had a choice, I could either scrounge up some pictures to try to represent "cold" and "where you ate breakfast" in a cool and exciting way, but I decided not to. Just like I decided this morning that it would be a better idea to iron my pants and blouse instead of curl my hair because I only had so much time, I went the entire day with flat, stringy hair, but decided that was the lesser of the two evils... I hate wrinkly clothes. It's all about choices people!

I'm not sure where I am going with this. At first I was envisioning some long drawn out, sappy post about how we make choices every single day that may or may not have an extreme effect on our lives, but then I just deleted an entire paragraph about how I am so excited I talked Dan into picking up beers on his way home. It has been months since we've had beer in our house, and even if they are Mich Ultra's I am enjoying every single drink out of my frosty beer glass. It was a good choice on my part if you ask me.

But I've decided just to scrap it all. Long story short, I haven't taken a picture in two days and my life has been nothing but train rides, phone calls, emails, meetings, and snuggling on my couch. And I'm okay with that, I hope you're warmer than I am here in Chicago and enjoying your breakfasts more than I am, and I hope I can come up with some better things in the coming days.

Cheers to beers and phillip phillips, love him!


No comments:

Post a Comment