Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 1 - Your Reflection

Happy April. To start the month off right here's the month's photo challenge.



I'm pretty excited that we didn't see anybody but each other and the people we passed on the trail, because I did not have to hear an April Fool's joke. I hate those! So reflecting back on the past couple April 1st I have to say one was better than the other.

Two April 1st ago, we got engaged, and that was not an April Fool's Joke. It's was one of the happiest days of my life.



And one year ago on April 1st we said goodbye to an amazing friend. I miss him dearly, but remembering his smile automatically makes me smile... and that's a good memory.



But these two pictures don't count for Your Reflection pictures, so here they are. I love The Bean. It's one of my favorite landmarks in the city, not so much to look at my own reflection, but to watch all the people run around like crazy people seeing themselves in different angles. I like to take everyone there, here's a picture of Mom and Dad on their first trip to Chicago.



And when Dan and I were in London we stumbled this little guy. We called it London's version of the bean. It was so small you can't even really see out reflection in the ball, but you can see St. Paul's Cathedral... and it's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment