Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6 - 5:00 pm

I totally blew past 5:00 pm today because I was pretty busy at work the entire day. I got in this morning to a full inbox, appointments scheduled, and our weekly catering meeting. On days like today I get pretty overwhelmed by all the emails stacked up, but once I start prioritizing them, putting them in their correct folder, and answering the questions that need to be answered I always feel much better.

Today was a little different. I can usually be caught up on the majority of my emails by 10:00 am, but today they just kept coming. So at 5:00 I didn't want to take a break, I wanted to keep churning through them.

So here's approximately 15 minutes later... an empty inbox.



Hooray! This is one of my favorite feelings. When it happens I usually raise my hands up in the air and shout, EMPTY! I feel complete success when I can log off my computer at the end of the day with an empty inbox... it's the little things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment