Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20 - Before & After

Happy Spring! It's been a long couple of weeks since we started The Biggest Loser. But it has been totally worth it. WE WON!!

And when I started on this adventure I had a lofty goal of losing 17 pounds. I thought for sure that this was totally out of reach for me, but I decided that I felt best my senior year of high school, and I wanted to weigh what I did then. But you know what, I lost 18 pounds. I am pretty, pretty proud of myself. But that doesn't even compare how proud I am of Dan. He doubled my weight loss, and lost 36 pounds. So all together Dan and I pretty much lost an 8 year old child.

I'm really bummed we didn't take before photos, so here is one from Christmas, our last picture together before this competition started.



And here we are now!





HOORAY!! We both feel so much better, and here's to loosing some more, and keeping it off, Cheers! Please note: I'm cheersing with sweet tea vodka and 0 calorie lemonade flavored vitamin water, best low cal cocktail EVER!

1 comment: