Sunday, March 18, 2012

March 18 - A Corner of Your Home

There are so many corners in my home that I could write about. There's the corner of the kitchen where the coffee maker lives, love that appliance. There is the basket in the corner of my living room that holds the blankets my grandma has crocheted for me. I love those blankies and will never understand how she creates them. And there is the corner where the coat rack sits that holds all my favorite hats.

But I decided, I would write about my absolute favorite corner in my house. The corner of my couch. After a long and adventurous day, there is nothing more that I love than to snuggle in my little corner. It's where I hang out with Dan. It's where I read my books and magazines and stalk people on Facebook. It's where I am currently watching the Boilermakers beating Kansas (at this point I don't even care that I have Kansas going to the Championship game in my Sheet of Integrity. Boiler Up!). And this corner is where I blog. It's the most comfortable spot in my house.



And as I'm typing this I am remembering a scene of the really really old people version of Cinderella where she sings, "In my own little corner, in my own little chair, I can be whoever I want to be." Love that song... and my little corner.

Here's to you, enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment