Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 19 - Funny

Nothing too hilarious happened on March 19th. Except, I did learn a new joke.

What's do a cheap motel and tight pants have in common?

No Ball Room.

You're welcome to use it on your friends, I have found it gets a lot of laughs!

Anyway, since nothing really picture worthy happened that was funny, I decided to share some pictures that always make me laugh because I cannot get over how ridiculous me and my friends are sometimes. And since everyone has been sharing Spring Break pictures lately, I figured there was no better time than now to share some pictures that I find really, really funny.

It all started with Taco night on our Senior Year Spring Break. It turned into this...



And the next two years after this first fiesta we celebrated with two others. The first one was pretty low key at The Horstman house, but we had the most beautiful taco bar and lots of margaritas. Mom and I spent the better part of the morning shopping for fiesta accessory, and we came home with this awesome wall decor and lots of Mexican Flags.



Amanda was especially hilarious this evening. She decided that she was too tired to drink her cocktail, so Jesika widdled together an extra giant straw for her to drink out of while laying on the couch. It may not seem funny right now, or to the outside observer, but it was hilarious. Here is the picture of Jesika in action. What might be more funny is the captain that Kaitlin put along with this photo on Facebook.


Jesika welded this super straw together for Amanda over the open flame. Tracy, taco in hand, oversees this operation. No one was harmed in the making of this straw.

And here is Amanda enjoying her cocktail.



The next year we took our fiesta to Acapulco in Lawrenceburg to celebrate. With one fake ID we somehow ended up with five margaritas on our table and a sombrero for us to share.

There was an 8 year old girl celebrating her birthday next to us and she got fried ice cream. Since Kaitlin's birthday was coming up in close to four weeks, we decided to tell them it was her birthday too. We wanted some friend ice cream. Well... they brought out a shot of tequila. And seeing Kait's face after taking it was funny. Hilarious, actually. Almost as hilarious as seeing all of us in this sombrero.













They even sang Feliz Cumpleanos, and everything, and I stole the maraca right out of Juan Pablo's hand and did my own thing. Priceless.



Of course, we ended up back at Paul and Theresa's that evening. I love this picture and it always make me laugh.



The next two years, unfortunately, our Spring Breaks didn't coincide and there were no fiestas. So when it came time to have my bridal shower, I couldn't think of a better theme, and you know I am a sucker for themed parties... that's how all this fiesta nonsense started.







It was a beautiful day. It was absolutely perfect, and definitely Nacho Average Bridal Shower, and how could I forget, I got the most fabulous margarita maker from the girls! But, it's almost been a year, so girls, get your sombreros ready and your tequila drinking shoes on, were having a fiesta... and soon, we need some more funny times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment