Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer's Over...

It's August! Holy Smokes!

Since I've been out of school time has gone by so quickly. I feel like just yesterday Dan and I were moving into our house and planning all of our adventures for the summer. Today Dan started two-a-days... SUMMER'S OVER! We did have a lot of fun the past couple months. Mostly getting settled into our place, unpacking slowly, and learning each other's habits.

Time has just gone by so quickly. I feel like just yesterday Amanda and Jesika were getting jobs in Tennessee... they start school on Friday. They are going to have children they are responsible for. They have their classrooms ready, with palm trees and all... and they are teaching! Just months ago we were drinking sangria under the palm tree in Amanda and I's living room!



It's August! Dillon, the cutest nephew anybody could ask for, is 22 months old. I feel like just yesterday I was secretly driving down to Evansville to surprise Jill and meet Dillon for the first time. Now he's carrying on conversations and has the funniest personality. Last week the girls at work were asking me how old my nephew was and I said "ummm, about 15 months." Then I started counting backwards... he's almost 2. Where has the time gone?


It's been a fun summer, full of new adventures and growing up. I miss home and my friends but I'm love making my new home, and new friends. And the best thing about all of this... Fall is my FAVORITE season! It's coming quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment