Saturday, August 28, 2010

2-0

Today is my favorite day...

It's Saturday, Dan's family is visiting, is beautiful outside, I'm watching country music videos (I didn't even know we had CMT), the Reds are in first place, and the Bulldogs are 2-0.

The Bulldogs looked really good last night, I'm anxious to see them up against the Merriville Pirates next week, it'll be a true test. And yes, the cheerleaders have even improved in the off-season. Since the coaches were in such a good mood last night I got invited to go to BW3's after the game. I forgot how much I love that place, no wonder why Mom, Dad, and John go there every Tuesday. Hopefully there is a victory next week and we all get to celebrate again!

I didn't make it to the JV game this morning (please refer to the blog 5 down, I'm not going to make a very good coaches' wife!)I thought I would just hang out at home, get some laundry done, catch up on my Facebooking, and a drink lots of coffee. Perfect, perfect morning.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment