Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Shark Attack

Along with everyone else who owns a television... We've been watching Discovery Channel this week. I refuse to let Dan have it on while we are eating because it makes me sick to my stomach, but other than that little time, it's been on. I fell asleep with it on last night and this morning I woke up to sharks circling me on the television. So next time I find myself stuck in a tank full of sharks, I now know what exactly to do.

So... in honor of shark week I thought I would share with you a picture that makes me smile every time I look at it. I love this little guy, and those chunky legs. He's grown a lot since this picture was taken last summer at the lake and his legs have gotten in better shape since he is now unstoppable... but he's still just as cute and lovable as is he here with a shark on his butt.


Happy Shark Week... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment