Friday, October 15, 2010

Dillon Turns 2!

Well not really until next weekend, but we sure did celebrate when we were all home last week. The family came over to celebrate Dillon's big day. We had Grandma's most wonderful cake with carmel icing... some couldn't even wait until Dillon blew out his candle before they had a piece (as you can see here)



He was pretty scared of the candle's flame. I think Jill has tried to teach him the concept of Hot and Cold a little too much. He gets anxious around any light, coffee maker, flame, red button, the list goes on... but it's pretty cute.

Dillon really enjoyed Grandma's pumpkins. It was quite the adventure trying to get the little guy to sit still for a picture with us on the porch. We took a lot of shots










Dillon loved all of his birthday presents. He received all kinds of new toys, trucks, a pillow pet, new crocs, an a little computer. Now he can really work!



I love the little guy and I'm so happy that we got to spend this second birthday together.

I just have to share a few more photos from this summer of Dillon that I totally forgot about on my camera, and they are precious!






Happy Birthday, Dillon. I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment