Friday, October 8, 2010

5:00, Please

I'm ready for 5:00, well really, I've been ready for Friday at 5:00 since I decided to go home on Monday. I can hardly contain myself. I've been spending my day at work just trying to keep very busy and not looking at the clock, but it's really hard not to.

I know at this moment Jill probably has Dillon in his car seat and he's watching movies as they make their big trip home. Dad will probably be cutting his work day short here in about an hour to catch the reds game, and if not he'll be blaring it on 700 WLW. Mom is probably sweeping the carpet for the 20th time since Monday just getting ready for Dillon to be home, and John is putting on his shoulder pads and helmet for his game tonight.

Me on the other hand, I'm sitting here at work, I just got off the service elevator in which I road down 80 stories with a whole pig and a fish that was almost as big as me... And I'm itching to be done with my day, ride the train back to Indiana and hop in my car. 5:00 can't get here soon enough, well really, 11:00 pm would be nice... I'll be pulling into Paul and Theresa's drive way!

No comments:

Post a Comment