Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Christmas List

Dear Santa,

I didn’t really ask for much this year, just some new pj’s and purple leather gloves, so since I think I’ve been pretty good this year, I was wondering if you could just bring me enough time this weekend to do the following things:

Snuggle with Dillon
Cook food with Mom
Sit at the Kitchen Table with Dad, eat deer salami, and drink beer
Play with all our presents at Rick and Donna’s after we open them at midnight
Allow Dan and I to cook the most wonderful Holiday meal tomorrow afternoon
Go to church with the family
Eat at Skyline and LaRosa’s
Laugh with my girlfriends
Snuggle with Jill, yes I know it’s silly but we usually prefer to sleep in the same bed when we are home
Have John make me pancakes
See all my cousins
Spend time with Dan’s Grandpa who will be home for the day
Sing Christmas Carols
Eat lots of yummy food without feeling sick
Visit with my aunts and uncles
Take lots of pictures
Wear all my cute Christmas outfits
Enjoy the long weekend
Oh, and yes, I would still really like the pj’s and purple leather gloves.

Love,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment