Monday, September 27, 2010

Homesickness


This past week I've become really Homesick. Not just Homesick, but Evansville-Sick, Tennesse-Sick, Lawrenceburg-Sick, Purdue-Sick and Bloomington-Sick. It helped having Dan's family here this weekend because they brought with them the comforts of home and lots of good gossip. It's good to have our parents here, but this week I just felt like I wanted to be home at Mom and Dad's and with my girlfriends. I want to see my sister and play with Dillon, I want to laugh with the girls, and I want to go shopping with Mom and drink beers with Dad.

I love our home here, but sometimes I just need home there... or anywhere that my family is. So for now I will leave you with the pictures Jill sent from her weekend with Mom and John. I think knowing that they were all going to be together this weekend really triggered my homesickness, but they all had a great time and I absolutely love these pictures






East Central Football Update: John logged his first Varsity minutes, getting to play the last couple minutes of the game against South Dearborn... another homesickness inducing thought, missing John play football.

Love you All!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Tracy. It does suck but that makese the time you get with everyone much more special!

    ReplyDelete