Thursday, September 9, 2010

Change

Change is good.

But my favorite type of change is the Change of Seasons. As I was going through my tubs of fall and winter clothes tonight to pick something out to wear to Dan's football game tomorrow I got so excited. My excitment was made even greater when Dan walked in the house with a 6-pack of Octoberfest (my FAVORITE beer). It can't get much better... but then we sat down to dinner and started watching the Saints/Vikings game. Football, my favorite. "Drew Brees, A Boilermaker" that makes me smile everytime I hear the Saints offense announced. Now all I have to do is pull out my Bengals Jersey and we will be set.

Now in a few months I will be telling you how happy I am that I am putting up my peacock themed Christmas Tree and hanging the wreaths and lights, and in even more months I'll be telling you how much I love tulips. Again, it's just me being me and loving everything that is happening in the moment. I just really enjoy the change. New clothes, new decorations, new events, a whole new start.

So tomorrow I will wear my scarf and puffy vest to cheer on the Bulldogs while drinking coffee and just love the crispy breeze...

Who am I kidding it's not a breeze up here... it's just fridgid, fridgid wind, but I'll love it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment