Saturday, July 17, 2010

Welcome to my World


Today is My Favorite Day! What a great way to live life. It sums up the way I live my life and that's why I decided to use it as the basis for my blog.

I've had a lot going on in my life lately, and it all happened fast. When it rains, it pours... At the end of March I had a job interview, the next day Dan and I left for Mexico, and the next day I was engaged. This is a lot, I know, but that was just the beginning. Upon our arrival back in the United States and sharing our exciting news with everyone, I found out that I got the job! I was moving to Chicago, so we decided we needed to buy a house. . . so that's what we did. The day we were going to put an offer on the house, I crashed my car. The only car I've ever had, I loved that thing all 200,000 miles of it, but it had to go to the junkyard. So here I am, new house, new car, new job, new fiance... and two weeks later, I got it! The thing that's I've been working towards for four years, a degree! This whirlwind couple of weeks was over and I was on the brink of my new life. The whole time things were just getting better and better, and over a month later, here I am, and things are still getting better and better.

So I hope you enjoy my blog. I'm sure I'll be sharing a lot of pictures, quotes, and stories. I'm sure I'll be letting it be known that I found a better recipe or book than my previous favorite, and I'm sure I'll be loving this crazy thing I call my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment