Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's Official...

... We're Getting Married!

Okay, I guess it's been official since Dan gave me a ring almost a year ago, but today it really felt really official because... Our Invitations Arrived!

With so much help from Aunt Betty I got my invitations ordered and delivered to my house so quickly! When I open the package I just got so excited and it suddenly felt so real to me. We're getting married!

Seeing the invitations was more of a reality for me than when I tried on my dress or picked out the cake. Seeing our families names and the date and time all written out made me more excited than when we picked out the song for our first dance or even tasted the delicious food that we are going to serve. It's really all coming together and the package that arrived today really got me excited about the wedding... 107 days to go before I become Tracy Hartman! AHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment