Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012

I've missed so much the past couple of weeks that it has been a little overwhelming for me to even think about blogging again. I don't know where to start and I don't know what to highlight, so instead... I'm just starting over.

2011 was quite the year, too much has happened this year to even do a recap, so I'm just going to let it rest. I know that many many years from now I will look back at the past year as one of change, growth, and an array of emotions that most people don't experience in a year, but it's shaped me into the person that I'm going to be in 2012.

So, in 2012, I'm going to enjoy. I'm going to be kind. I'm going to keep an open mind and I'm going to forgive. I won't hold grudges, I won't say hateful things, and I'll enjoy every second of every day. When I'm having a bad day, I'll keep it to myself, because there are people that are suffering a much greater deal than I can imagine. I'm going to appreciate what I have and take nothing for granted. I'm going to share memories with my family and laughs with my friends. And yes, I hope to lose the post wedding weight and save some money... but I also plan on taking some fantastic vacations and going on adventures with Dan.

It's going to be a good year...

No comments:

Post a Comment