Friday, April 29, 2011

What April?

As I sit here tonight I am thinking to myself, "Where has April gone??" The month started harder than most, but ended better than a lot others. I can't even begin to describe all of the ups and downs of the month, but I've grown because of them, I've learned a lot of lessons because of the things we've been through, and for as many times that I've cried, I've smiled and laughed even more.

I'm thankful for these experiences, and excited for what lies ahead for Dan and I. I'm sick of the rain, tired of wearing a coat, and definitely ready for April to go out like a Lamb.

I guess I just can't describe everything that has happened in the past month in one blog post; so this weekend I've decided to get back to some blogging... some good stories are sure to follow. I just can't decide where to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment