Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome Back

So this blog may be a little different than most, but I've decided, after some wonderful comments from others, that I want to start blogging again... and more. So here it goes.

The past month I've experienced one of the greatest days of my life and one of the hardest. I've gone from 100 to 0 in one split second and have been in the most beautiful place in the world to the scariest room in a single plane ride. The joy that I had and the sorrow we all experiences was terrifying but now, that I sit here and think about it, I know what I am capable of. I know that I can't be scared of life and what may happen, I must embrace it. Trying times are going to come and I can't imagine more trying, but I have my family (now my two families), I have my friends, and little did I know, because I abandoned it for time, I have my faith.

So from this past month I've just solidified what I've been talking about for the past year on this blog... I will make every day my favorite day. No matter how busy or how frustrated or sad I am, it will be my goal to find something that is my favorite... and share more with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment